Most athletes agree that a large percentage of their sport is mental and that the majority of their mistakes are mental mistakes. Yet most athletes spend little to no time strengthening their “mental muscle.” Why?
Most athletes have never been taught how to mentally train.
At the Athletic Mind Institute, we make certain that athletes of all skill levels learn how to train their mental muscle. We pride ourselves in offering cutting edge mental training tactics utilizing the latest technologies and experiential approaches. Our athletes benefit from our unparalleled availability and dedication as we frequent practice fields, athletic venues and offer hours on nights and weekends. We understand the athletic life is not a 9-5 job. We do whatever it takes to build success!
As a part of our Sport Psychology Services, we develop skills/address concerns including, but not limited to:
- Setting and achieving goals
- Performing under pressure
- Maintaining focus
- Dealing with distractions
- Effective communication
- Handling mistakes and adversity
- Recovering from injury
- Playing in “the zone”
- Managing stress on and off the field
The A.M.I. philosophy emphasizes 5 key components of optimal performance:
We specialize in strengthening the Mental and Personal components of success, and promote balance and collaboration in all areas.
As a part of our exceptional services, we offer:
- A personalized mental training program designed to address and promote success in all 5 areas, specializing in Mental and Personal components
- Training for individuals, small groups, and teams
- Access to Dr. Kays by email, phone, and SKYPE
- Access to Dr. Kays’ latest seminars, books, podcasts, webinars and other performance-enhancement products
Call today at 614-874-0178 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our services.